Did you know you can actually make money online? Yeah that’s right, and all you need is a computer or phone with internet access. So in this article, I’m going to show you 7 websites where you can actual start making some side cash or if you are really serious, some good Money! On some of these websites you can actually make as much as a 100 dollars a day or even more, and the best part is, you don’t have to quit your 9 – 5 job, you can make this money, working in your free time. On the internet, there are two distinct ways of making money. The first way is active income. With active income, its like your normal 9 -5 job.
You only get paid for the work you do. If you do not work, you don’t make money, as simple as that. The second way is through passive income. This is my favorite method because, with active income, all you do is put in the work once, and the money in theory should keep rolling in, without you having to do any more work other then maybe promoting what you have made, or in some cases what other people have made.
So let’s get to the action.
1. Upworks.com – Upworks is a website for freelancers. With upworks you are making acvtive income. businesses and individuals post services on upworks that they would like to outsource such as article writing, video editing, app development, coding, there tons of jobs and services being outsourced on upworks… The beauty of all this is its low barrier of entry, you just have to be good at something. If there is something that you are good at maybe graphic design or coding or just about any skill, head over to upworks and start making some Money. Here’s a tip if you are considering working on upworks, have a robust profile that looks good. This will drastically increase your likelihood of ever receiving job offers, from potential clients. Displaying your best work or highlighting specific experience can and will help you stand out.
2. YouTube – Not a lot of people know this but, you can actually make money with YouTube. If you are considering getting into YouTube to make money, make sure you understand one thing clearly. Thanks to the new rules, if you are planning on starting a brand new channel from scratch, you first have to reach the YouTube minimum threshold to get monetized.
Which is you will need 4000 watch hours, and 1000 subscribers in the last 12 months. Once you have reached that, you can get monetized, how much can you make on YouTube? Honestly as much as you want! As long as you keep uploading good content that people are willing to watch your golden, and the longer the video the more money you can expect to make… you can make anywhere from 1$ to thousands even hundreds of thousands of dollars. The more views you are getting, the more money you can expect to make, and also you get more subscribers! With YouTube, what you are earning is passive income, make a few videos and they should keep making you money consistently. You can also make money with YouTube through paid sponsorships, but with paid sponsorships you will need a large audience, usually a minimum of 10k subs to do that.
3. Amazon – Although Jeff Bazos, did start off the company selling books, amazon now sells almost anything you can think of. It’s not just a site for buying your favorite toys though, you can actually make money with amazon. And one of the easiest ways is via Amazon Mturk – Mtruk is kind of like upworks, it’s a place where businesses outsource work that is too difficult for a computer program to do. Such as audio editing and transcribing, translating audio and video from different languages, testing webpages, writing reviews, and a whole lot of other services. You can make as much as $20, $30 an hour, by working on a few different tasks. This is a legit may of making money, and they do pay.
4. Clickbank – Clickbank is a marketplace for product creators and affiliates to make money online buy selling their courses or services to the world. Clickbank only sells digital products, but the beauty about clickbank is that the, commission payout is so much higher than that of Amazon. Some affiliates pay you as much as 75%, for selling their services, while others pays as low as 5%, so keep that in mind. But with that said, you can make some really good money on clickbank, hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Simply head over to clickbank, pick something to sale and start making money.
5. Flippa.com – Flippa is the number one marketplace for buying and selling online businesses.
It attracts a huge audience, and it offers great tools to increase visibility, it’s an auction site really much like eBay, for those selling and buying digital assets, such as websites, apps, domains, shopify stores and amazon FBA accounts. If you are good at making apps or even websites… you can actually sell it online and make some money. Or better yet, if you have some money lying around and you are interested in buying either websites, apps, or ecommerce stores… that are already making money, you can do so with flippa.
What happens is, you place a bid, much like eBay and if your bid is the highest, then congratulations because you just bought yourself an online business. You can also make money by selling online businesses. So that’s flippa for you.
Legit ways to make money and passive income online, is not just for the gurus and internet marketing experts. With the right amount of guidance, correct tools, perseverance and focus, anyone can do it. Just simply go to our Freebie Page to see how we can assit you on that journey.